Fruehsonne.de

Community - Forum / globaler Erfahrungsaustausch
Aktuelle Zeit: Freitag 29. März 2024, 01:37

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Mittwoch 12. Juni 2013, 08:33 

Child of Rage The FULL Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4

Die bygaande video het my weereens herinner aan die absolute laakbaarheid en skandaligheid wat 'n kerk openbaar deur :
-- kindermolestering in sy midde te troetel,
-- dit toe te smeer,
-- ander kindertjies deur onverskillige en onverantwoordelike gedrag aan sulke gevare bloot te stel, en
-- nie so gou moontlik te sorg dat slagoffers die beste professionele hulp moontlik ontvang nie

Anke se geval was skynbaar vanaf vyftienjarige ouderdom goed bekend aan die kerk-owerhede. Al waaroor hulle blykbaar besorg was is om haar so vinnig moontlik te dwing om die skuldige/s te "vergewe", iets waartoe sy op haar ouderdom, en in haar gemoedstoestand geheel en al nie in staat was om te doen nie, en om haar later, op 18 jarige ouderdom te dwing om 'n belofte te doen dat sy nie die saak aan die polisie sal rapporteer nie.

Anke, in Suid Afrika, het, sover ek kan aflei, op 24 jarige ouderdom op eie inisiatief en onkoste sielkundige hulp bekom.

'n Ander persoon het onlangs aan my geskryf dat hy en sy ouers onder bittere omstandighede die geloofshuis verlaat het, en dat hy na jare se sielkundige berading eers in staat was om dit bitterheid en seer tot 'n mate te verwerk. En, let wel, hy was nie eens gemolesteer nie.

Om te "vergewe" verg in die meeste gevalle van onderdrukking, verwerping, molestering, dreigemente en vrees-indoktrinasie die jarelange sorg en leiding van professionele sielkundiges.

Om in die bidkamer saam met 'n "betroubare getuie" te gaan wegkruip, jou seer en bitterheid "uit te bely" teenoor iemand wat dalk self van kindsaf onder seer en bitterheid ly, of dalk self 'n pedofiel of kindermolesteerder is, is so goed of jy smeer spoegies aan 'n wrede kanker wat al besig is om op die veloppervlak uit te bars.

Latter

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Samstag 15. Juni 2013, 18:11 

Anke’s story horrified me when I read about it. The way Latter Rain handled the whole case made clear how religious groups irrelevant of their denomination react when something like that happens in their midst. Instead of helping the child victim, it was pretended that nothing had happened or had nothing to do with them. But it had, for the offender was protected by fellow workers, and the victim was accused of lying when she eventually spoke out. Poor, poor child. What agony must little Anke have gone through all those years?! And how has it shaped her personality?

I was particularly shocked when I read that, after it became known, Anke had been ordered to confess a sin she did not commit but was forced to participate. Her oppressor on the other hand, was protected simply because he was a Latter Rain worker. What a tragedy indeed. I find it very hard to believe, but it is true.

Latter Rain has put huge blame upon itself for protecting the offender and not believing the victim. Maybe there is a God in heaven after all, for Strauss is now in prison after he eventually admitted his offence. And by the way, it came to my attention that Latter Rain suddenly distanced itself from Strauss. Initially he was protected, but once convicted, they turn their back on him…… o wow, what a surprise!!! Typical conduct of religious groups such as LR. They are no better than any other!

God might be in heaven, but I doubt he hovers any longer over Jatniel. The whole Latter Rain is run by a bunch of people (for example the UBR) who have put a lot of shame and blame upon themselves through their conduct not only in Europe, but towards their Brothers and Sisters almost everywhere.

Sorry for my harsh words, but what must be said must be said!

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Samstag 15. Juni 2013, 18:40 

Cumaro hat geschrieben:
Anke’s story horrified me when I read about it.
Hallo Cumaro, well obviously the whole bunch at Jatniel knew about the shame for many years, because Strauss and his wife's family are all there, and various senior people had been involved in the confessions and negotiations for forgiveness. They succeeded in keeping the whole affair under cover for many years. Her parents did not live in the GH, and when she was 18 she entered the faith home because she had nowhere to go, did not have encouragement from her parents or family to follow a career, and was simply destitute. Strauss and his wife were afraid that she would report the matter to the police, therefor Jatniel leadership made her write a letter of undertaking that she would not press charges. She had also mentioned other girls who were involved, and this was also kept quiet.

In Jatniel things really took a turn for even worse. She was spiritually and emotionally abused, alway forced to "confess" her sins, even banned from church services and forced to perform hard labour. I think her spiritual and emotional state took a severe beating in those last 6 years. No-one ever offered sympathy and understanding, only rebuke and abuse. When she was 24, she packed her bags and left Jatniel. She ended up in Cape Town. There she started receiving counsel and treatment from a Psychologist, as and when she had money available. To this day no-one from Jatniel had even offered to support her with costs for treatment.

To add even further insult to injury, Strauss was sent to Mirteboom in the Western Cape to manage the congregation there. A known paedophile running a congregation??

When Strauss was sentenced, people even reproached Anke for causing grief to his poor wife, trying to add that burden of guilt to her already overtaxed mind. Many people asked her in the media why she would not just forget the whole affair and carry on with her life. Such gross calousness, insensitivity to the plight of abused people is rather sickening.

This is one of the reasons why I place the link on this thread, to reiterate the extremely desperate plight of some abuse victims, and to show how critical it is to ensure that the right counseling and treatment is provided.

And Jatniel remains silent, unconcerned, except for their own "good name".

Bah!!

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Samstag 15. Juni 2013, 20:00 

latterrainer hat geschrieben:

And Jatniel remains silent, unconcerned, except for their own "good name".

Well then, dear latterrainer, let's just change exactly that!

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]